Hayter Harrier 41 VS (Code375A)
Harrier 41 Petrol Variable Speed Mower
The Harrier® is a high quality, high performing petrol rear-roller lawn mower with a self-propelled engine with variable speed (set between 2.2 - 3.4mph) allowing you to cut your small lawn at your own pace.
Recommended for a flat garden that is up to 300 square metres as it's easy to manoeuvre and mow along borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls with the two-piece rear roller and Trim Side deck design. Leaving you with a beautifully striped lawn, mow after mow.
- A two-piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 - 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.