ECHO CS-310ES -12"
ECHO’s CS-310ES is a lightweight, extremely well-balanced rear handle chainsaw. It has a premium grade 30.5cc Power Boost Vortex™ engine for both power and durability.
The top-mounted air filter is positioned away from dirt and debris for better filtration. Easy Start spring-assisted starting requires minimum effort – a warm engine only requires a short pull on the recoil rope. The saw has a dual-post chain brake for increased durability, while the automatic oiler delivers optimum lubrication.
The CS-310ES is an ideal tool for pruning and logging. It has guide bar options of 35 or 30cm.
- Engine displacement (cm³)30.5
- Output (kw)1.1Output (ps)1.5
- Dry Weight (kg) (undefined)4.0
- Fuel Tank Capacity (ml)250
- Chain Oil Tank Capacity (ml)260
- Fuel Consumption At Maximum Engine Power (L/h)0.68
- Priming Pump - Yes
- Ignition System CDI
- Start Assist System ES-start
- Chain Brake
- InertiaChoke w/ Automatic Fast Idle Release - Yes
- Chain Tensioner - Side
- Saw Chain Pitch (inch)3/8
- Guide Bar Gauge (inch)0.050 (0.043)
- Applicable Bar Length (cm/inch)35 / 14
- Sound pressure level (dB(A))97.9
- Sound power level (dB(A))107.7CO² (g/kW・h)1128
- Vibration Front handle/Rear handle (m/s²)4.1 / 6.8