Hayter Harrier 41 VS ES (Code376B)
Harrier 41 Petrol Variable Speed Mower with Electric Start
The Harrier® is a high quality, high performing petrol rear-roller lawn mower with added variable speed and a push-to-start button, so you don't have to pull a cord to start.
Mow at your pace with the self-propelled engine with variable speed lever (can be set between 2.1 - 3.3mph) so you can cut your small lawn in no time.
The two piece rear roller not only gives you a beautifully striped lawn finish but it also makes it easier to turn at the end of each pass and avoids any unsightly marking of the lawn.
- A two-piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 - 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.