Hayter Harrier 48 BBC VS (Code475A)
Harrier 48 Petrol Variable Speed Mower with Blade Brake Clutch System
The Harrier® 48 rear roller rotary lawnmower with variable speed is ideal for lawns up to 500 square metres (approximately 2 tennis courts) and allows you to mow at your walking pace (1.8 - 3.3mph).
The split rear roller design on this self-propelled machine gives a superb striped finish to your flat formal lawn and the BBC System allows you to stop the blade without turning off the engine, great when crossing a driveway or garden path.
- A two-piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 - 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.