Hayter Harrier 48 VS ES (Code476A)
Harrier 48 Petrol Variable Speed Mower with Electric Start
The Harrier® 48 rear roller rotary lawn mower with variable speed and a push-to-start electric starter is ideal lawns up to 500 square metres (approximately 2 tennis courts).
Comfortably walk at your own pace with an adjustable drive speed of 2.1 - 3.3mph. The split rear roller allows you to turn without marking turf once you've reached the lawn edge, giving you a superb striped finish to your flat formal lawn.
- A two-piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 - 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.