Hayter Harrier 56 BBC VS (Code575A)
Harrier 56 Petrol Variable Speed Mower with Blade Brake Clutch System
The Harrier® 56 is our largest pedestrian rear roller rotary lawn mower with the widest rear roller in its class.
This auto-drive lawn mower uses an intuitive Sens-a-Speed system to adjust the drive speed to your walking pace (1.0 - 2.9mph) and the Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) System allows you to stop the blade and use the drive of the mower to travel across gravel to another lawn or empty the grass bag safely without stopping the engine. The end result is an impressive 53cm (21”) stripe on a large formal lawn, that's up to 1000 square metres, with minimum effort.
- A two-piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Trim Side deck design means you can cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 - 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.