Echo HC 2320
ECHO’s HC-2320 is an extra-long, double blade hedge cutter with a low emission 21.2cc professional-grade engine. It features longer, heavy-duty blades for long-lasting sharpness when tackling taller, larger hedges, and has an effective cutter length of 639mm.
The HC-2320’s air filter has easy, tool-free access, while the large vertical filler neck enables easier re-fuelling. Exhaust emissions are reduced with this 21.2cc engine. The double reciprocating blades provide a cleaner cut and the blades are self-sharpening because of the action of the teeth.
- Engine displacement (cm³)21.2
- Output (kw)0.6Output (ps)0.8
- Dry Weight (kg) (undefined)4.6
- Fuel Tank Capacity (ml)390
- Fuel Consumption At Maximum Engine Power (L/h)0.44
- Cutter TypeDouble
- Cutting Length (mm) (undefined)639
- Cutter Pitch (mm) (undefined)35
- Cutter Clearance
- AdjustableStroke Rate (cuts/min)3,600
- Vibration Front handle/Rear handle (m/s²)8.7 / 10.2
- Sound pressure level (dB(A))96.1
- Sound power level (dB(A))106.7CO² (g/kW・h)1330