Echo HCS 3810 ES
ECHO’s HCS-3810ES is a 21.2cc single blade hedge cutter. It features a laser-cut precision ground blade for long-lasting sharpness with an effective cutting length of 834mm and a 35mm blade pitch.
Both lightweight and well balanced, the HCS-3810ES is extremely comfortable to use. Vibration-isolating technology also helps reduce operator fatigue so it can be used for extended periods of time.
It features a superior exhaust system that protects both the user and the hedge from hot exhaust gases, preventing scorching and discolouration of the foliage. A vertical fuel filler neck makes refuelling quick and easy.
- Engine displacement (cm³)21.2
- Output (kw)0.6Output (ps)0.8
- Dry Weight (kg) (undefined)4.9
- Fuel Tank Capacity (ml)390
- Fuel Consumption At Maximum Engine Power (L/h)0.40
- Start Assist System ES-start
- Cutter Type - Single
- Cutting Length (mm) (undefined)834
- Cutter Pitch (mm) (undefined)35
- Cutter Clearance Adjustment-free
- Stroke Rate (cuts/min)4700
- Vibration Front handle/Rear handle (m/s²)6.0 / 5.3
- Sound pressure level (dB(A))100.6
- Sound power level (dB(A))108.2CO² (g/kW・h)1380