Echo SRM 2621TESL
Light weight, professional petrol loop handle trimmer with high torque.
The ECHO SRM-2621TES/L features a high torque gear case which makes it exceptionally powerful when clearing dense grass and brush. Lower rpm with more power mean the blades cut consistently, retaining precision, whether you're trimming short grass or tall, thick brush. High torque increases the power output of the tool making it comparable to a model with a 5cm³ to 10cm³ larger engine size. Combine this with a professional grade ECHO 25.4cm³ engine, ES start for effortless starting and a heavy duty air filter and you have a tool that will increase your productivity day in day out.
Powered by a 25.4cm³ ECHO engine, built in Japan to the highest standards, with a high torque gear case and robust, ergonomic design.
The SRM-2621TES/L has been designed from the ground up to give maximum comfort whilst increasing your productivity.
High torque controls the RPM so whether you're cutting through short grass or tall, dense brush you'll have the optimal power to cut cleanly without flattening.
- Engine displacement (cm³)25.4
- Output (kw)1.0Output (ps)1.4
- Dry Weight (kg)5.6
- Fuel Tank Capacity (ml)600
- Fuel Consumption At Maximum Engine Power (L/h)0.61
- Carburettor - Diaphragm
- Start Assist System - ES-start
- Drive shaft diameter (mm)7.0
- Main pipe diameter (mm)25.0
- Gear reduction ratio2.07
- Standardised Nylon Head - SF400
- Standardised Nylon Head (Item Number)SF400/E1
- Vibration Left handle/Right handle (m/s) Nylon head5.4 / 3.0
- Sound power level (dB(A)) Blade/Nylon head- / 107.7
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)) Blade/Nylon head- / 93.1
- CO² (g/kW・h) 1998