Echo SRM 3021TESU
The 30.5cc SRM-3021TES U-handle brushcutter features a high torque head. With a 1:1.62 gear reduction ratio, it generates outstanding levels of torque – up to 50% more than previous models.
More torque means more cutting performance and by installing thicker line, the user can tackle a wider range of tasks with just one brushcutter. Featuring a comparatively small engine, the unit is lightweight and features low levels of vibration, but has the cutting performance of a higher capacity machine.
The SRM-3021TES starts almost effortlessly thanks to the Easy Start system.
This product is part of ECHO’s X Series range of “best-in-class” products.
X-Series means ECHO's best-in-class products. More power, lighter weight and performance that will noticeably increase your productivity. Designed for professionals who demand the best and highest quality tools.
X-Series engines make this line-up exceptional. They offer a revolutionary combination to get jobs done faster with less fatigue.
- Engine displacement (cm³)30.5
- Output (kw)1.3
- Output (ps)1.8
- Dry Weight (kg)6.1
- Fuel Tank Capacity (ml)710
- Fuel Consumption At Maximum Engine Power (L/h)0.72
- Carburettor - Diaphragm
- Start Assist System ES-start
- Drive shaft diameter (mm)7.0
- Main pipe diameter (mm)25.0
- Gear reduction ratio 1.62
- Standardised Nylon Head SF400
- Standardised Nylon Head (Item Number)C6000109
- Vibration Left handle/Right handle (m/s) Nylon head4.2 / 3.2
- Sound power level (dB(A)) Blade/Nylon head- / 112.2
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)) Blade/Nylon head- / 98.3
- CO² (g/kW・h)912