Echo SRM 420TESU
Built for professionals, ECHO’s SRM-420TES/U is a 41.5cc high torque brushcutter. With a 1:2.07 gear reduction ratio, this product generates outstanding levels of torque – more torque means greater cutting performance.
The SRM-420TES/U comes with a harness for quick hook-up and release to the machine. This not only speeds up the work process but also allows operators to detach themselves from the machine quickly should the need arise.
A heavy-duty, two-stage air filter provides greater durability and filtration than a standard filter, while Easy Start ensures almost effortless starting.
This product is part of ECHO’s X Series range of “best-in-class” products.
X-Series means ECHO's best-in-class products. More power, lighter weight and performance that will noticeably increase your productivity. Designed for professionals who demand the best and highest quality tools.
X-Series engines make this line-up exceptional. They offer a revolutionary combination to get jobs done faster with less fatigue.
- Engine displacement (cm³)41.5
- Output (kw)1.8
- Output (ps)2.4
- Dry Weight (kg)8.7
- Fuel Tank Capacity (ml)690
- Fuel Consumption At Maximum Engine Power (L/h)1.05
- Carburettor - Diaphragm
- Start Assist System ES-start
- Drive shaft diameter (mm)8.0
- Main pipe diameter (mm)28.0
- Gear reduction ratio 2.08
- Standardised Nylon Head B6 M10L
- Standardised Nylon Head (Item Number)X047-001121
- Vibration Left handle/Right handle (m/s) Nylon head4.3 / 2.7
- Sound power level (dB(A)) Blade/Nylon head- / 110.3
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)) Blade/Nylon head- / 96.6
- CO² (g/kW・h)952